Monday, May 5, 2008

First Swap Finished Successfully!


Like I mentioned before, a few weeks ago I mailed out a package to Cheryl, my Ravelry College Knitters Swap pal. She got it in the mail a few days ago and she liked everything!! I'm so relieved and so glad. She posted about it here.




The scarf turned out great. The pattern is called "Little Chevron Ribs" and is from the Harmony Guide: Knit and Purl. The Harmony Guides have so many great stitch patterns and are put together so beautifully. The other two are on my to-buy list!

My ISE 6 scarf will be sent out soon, and then it's on to the 2nd Ravelry Scarf Exchange. Swaps are just so fun for me! I always love getting to know new people, and getting the change to knit them something special is awesome. I just can't get enough! I'm sure this is the start of many many swaps to come.

No comments: